Download this app to your desktop
GlassWire makes it easy to monitor your mobile data usage, data limits, and WiFi Internet activity in real-time. Instantly see what apps are slowing your phone’s Internet connection or wasting your mobile data with GlassWire’s graph and data usage screens.
Give GlassWire a try and see what’s using your WiFi and mobile data right this moment.
• GlassWire’s data alerts keep you under your data limit and save you money on your monthly phone bill. Get alerted before you reach your carrier data limit to avoid overage fees.
• See a LIVE real-time graph of which apps are currently using your mobile carrier data or Wi-Fi Internet connection.
• Instantly know every time a new app accesses the network and begins using Wi-Fi or mobile data.
• Go back in time to see which apps used mobile data earlier in the week or month. Check past Wi-Fi or mobile usage by day or month.
• Does your mobile phone provider allow certain popular social, music, or video apps to use unlimited data? Go to GlassWire's "Data Plan" screen and set up zero-rated apps that won't have their data usage counted against your data plan.
• Check GlassWire’s new Speed Meter on its notification bar to quickly see how much data you’re using in real-time.
• Help protect your privacy and reveal suspicious app activity through GlassWire’s network monitoring visualizations and statistics.
Our company was founded specifically to help people protect their privacy and security. We make money through sales of our Windows software, not by selling your data to third parties. With GlassWire your data and app usage information never leaves your phone.
GlassWire works great with many different mobile data providers and telecoms world-wide including Verizon, T-Mobile, Vodaphone, and ATT. It’s also compatible with 3G, 4G, Edge, GPRS, Wi-Fi, and most other popular telecommunications networks. GlassWire can also provide you with Internet usage alerts if your Cable, DSL, or Satellite ISP has data caps.
“GlassWire for Android now shows what’s eating up your data” –
“GlassWire’s free Android app helps you monitor app data usage”-
“The best Android security apps to lock down your phone” –
Please join our forum
and let us know, or email us at email@example.com.
Find a bug or another problem? Go to the top left three line menu button inside the GlassWire app, then choose “Send Feedback” with debug logs so we can investigate and fix the problem.
We also have a bug bounty program
for you hackers out there.
Thanks for trying GlassWire and we hope to earn your business and trust!
Sincerely, The GlassWire Team